Monday, July 6, 2009

Spare Time

Since I rode the Raptor at Cedar Point in 6th grade, I've been following roller coasters and amusement parks. I love knowing all of the little things going on in parks across the globe, and one way that I keep updated is by looking at websites that talk about it (filled with people equally or more obsessed as I am). In case for some reason you also want to follow every detail about every amusement park in the world, here's some of my favorite links:

www.screamscape.com (lots of news/rumors)
www.coasterbuzz.com (news/rumors/forums)
www.pointbuzz.com (this one is dedicated completely to one of my favorite parks, Cedar Point
www.ihavenothingbettertodothanlookatamusementparkwebsites.com (ok I made that one up)

So in case you wanted to know what I do in my spare time... there it is!

2 comments: